TWEED COAST CHARITY WALK Info
Tweed Coast Charity Walk - Sunday 17 March 2019
The walk will start from Family Park in Fingal (next to the Rovers Surf Life Saving Club) and follow the coastline to Lions Park, Kingscliff (7km).
The walk continues along the walkway parallel to Moss Lane, Sutherland St (following Cudgen Creek) turning left at the Sutherland St/Casuarina St intersection then follow path on to beach to Salt Surf Life Saving Club (12km).
Back on to the beach walkers continue past Cabarita SLSC to Lions Park in Norries Head (19km).
Participants can enter Individually or in teams of 2-20 people. Minimum age is 12 years old (accompanied by a paying adult).
Fingal, Tweed Heads to:
- Lions Park, Kingscliff (7km) $25
- Central Park, Salt Village (12km) $35
- Lions Park, Norries Head (19km) $45
All participant fees are a tax deductible donation to Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter. Additional fundraising is encouraged and we provide you with an opportunity to set up a Everyday Hero Event Page during registration so that you can support our helicopter heroes.
2019 Start Times:
- 8am - All Runners - All Distances
- 8.10am - Walkers to Norries Head - 19km (1st Group)
- 8.20am - Walkers to Norries Head - 19km (2nd Group)
- 8.30am - Walkers to Salt - 12km
- 8.40am - Walkers to Kingscliff - 7km
Fuelling stations – water, fruit, lollies and food for purchase - are provided along the way. Participants NEED TO BRING THEIR OWN WATER BOTTLE to keep the event space clean by walking green.