Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter - Coastal Charity Walks 2017
The sun is rising on a crisp May morning at the most easterly point of Australia and as the surfers cross the sand with board underarm, walkers are assembling near the Byron Bay Surf Club ready to take on the Coastal Charity Walk for the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter (www.helirescue.com.au). The route follows the coast line along mixed terrain with stunning scenery from Byron Bay to Broken Head (12km), Lennox Head (24km) and finishing at Ballina Surf Life Saving Club (35km).
In June the second Coastal Charity Walk takes place offering a more rugged track along the dramatic coast line of the Coffs Coast. With breathtaking views over 21kms, the walking trail follows the Solitary Islands Coastal Walk on sand, cliff top tracks and harbour side paths.
Fuelling stations – water, fruit, lollies and food for purchase – are provided along the way for nourishment and your walk will be fully supported by the helirescue crew, event staff and volunteers.
As the Coastal Charity Walks are fundraising events, a set donation is included into your entry fee to help support the life saving work that the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter performs across northern NSW.
* REFERRAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Referred person must be a NEW participant of our Coastal Charity Walk events. Previous year registrations will be referenced.
- Your referral must be made/sent during your own online registration via the Sharing/Referral Section of the registration site. This enables us to track /confirm all referrals.
- Refunds apply to the registration fee paid less the included set $25 donation amount. All refunds will be processed after the event.
- No other forms of referral or refund requests will be considered or entered into.