Charity Walk What an experience!
Walk some of the most spectacular coastline in Australia and help raise money for the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter at the same time.
Magnificent scenery provides the backdrop for our Coastal Charity Walks, an all-terrain challenge across sand, bush tracks and roads, which should not be underestimated by any walker. Open to individuals and teams, participants can choose to walk or run at any pace in this non-competitive social event.
Add even more fun to your Walk by coming along in fancy dress and/or sporting your team colours and brand.
Fuelling stations – water, fruit, lollies and food for purchase – are provided along the way for nourishment and your walk will be fully supported by the Helirescue crew, event staff and volunteers.
As the Coastal Charity Walks are fundraising events, a set donation is included into your entry fee. Additional fundraising is encouraged and we provide you with an Everyday Hero link so that you can support this vital community service and our helicopter heroes.
All money raised within our flight play stays in our region and goes directly towards ensuring the Northern Regional Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter is on standby to respond to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We service the area from the Queensland border south to Nambucca/Macksville, west to include Glen Innes and Tenterfield, and east beyond the coastline – over 80,000 square kms in total.
Register today and if you refer a friend, family member or colleague who has never 'Walked' this event before, and if they also register and participate in this year's Coastal Walk we will refund you 50% of your registration fee*. For 2 or more successful referrals, receive your registration for free.
* REFERRAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Referred person must be a NEW participant of our Coastal Charity Walk events. Previous year registrations will be referenced.
- Your referral must be made/sent during your own online registration via the Sharing/Referral Section of the registration site. This enables us to track /confirm all referrals.
- Refunds apply to the registration fee paid less the included set $25 donation amount. All refunds will be processed after the event.
- No other forms of referral or refund requests will be considered or entered into.